RRC Chennai Sports Quota Notification 2017-18, RRC Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2017-18. RRC Sports Quota Applications 2018.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai has released a notification for recruitment to the posts in Sports Quota. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before December 11, 2017 at 17:00 Hrs. The information regarding how to apply, age limit, educational qualification, Examination Fee, selection procedure is as follows..,
RRC Chennai Sports Quota Notification Details 2017
Name of the Posts :
|Billiards & Snooker||01|
|Table Tennis (Men)||01|
Name of the Levels :
- Level-2 : Rs.19900/-
- Level-3 : Rs.21700/-
- Level-4 : Rs.25500/-
- Level-5 : Rs.29200/-
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at RRC Chennai website. It may be available in the market/ book stall.
- Fill the application form, completely in all respects and sent along with photostat copy of the certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, community, sports achievements etc, through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft.
- To be mentioned on the application form ” For Recruitment Against Sports Quota (Talent Scouting) for the year 2017-18 “
- After completion of the application should be sent to the given address:
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway
3rd Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V Cherian Cresent Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
Age Limit :
Applying candidates age should be between 18 and 35 years. (Age as on 01.01.2018, i.e, candidates should have been between 02.01.1993 and 01.01.2000).
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have possess 12th Class (+2 stage) for the post in Level 2 & 3 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix, Graduation for the post in Level 4 &5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix.
Examination Fee :
General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 500/-, and 250/- for women candidates, SC/ ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, candidates belonging to minority community and candidates belonging to economically backward classes by demand draft (DD)/ Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favour of “The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
Important Dates :
Last date for receipt of application forms : 11.12.2017 at 17:00 Hrs (26.12.2017 is the last date for receipt of application forms in remote areas).
- RRC Chennai Sports Quota Notification 2017-18 – Available Here