RRB Chennai Group D Admit Card/ Exam Dates Hall Tickets CEN.02/2018. RRB Chennai Group D Exam Dates, Hall Tickets 2018 Available Here.
Recently, The Railway Recruitment Board Chennai has released the exam date and admit card downloading dates for Group D. The admit cards/ call letters are available one week prior to the examination dates. Aspirants can download the RRB Chennai Group D exam admit cards in alphabetical order wise. All over India, the total number of vacancies are 62907. In RRB Chennai region, the total number of vacancies are 2979. The RRB Group D exam admit cards are issued in the alphabetical wise. So, Before downloading the exam hall ticket, candidates can check your first letter of your name, surname (which is enter in the application form) and download the admit card.
RRB Chennai Group D Admit Card, Exam Dates of CEN. 02/2018
- Logon to the RRB Chennai Official website at www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Select ‘CEN No. 02/2018 for Group D Admit Card’ link,
- It will open a new web page, enter your registration number and date of birth at provided place. Then click on ‘submit’ button,
- Your hall ticket/ admit card will shown on the desktop.
- Take print out and carry to the examination hall along with any one of the identity card i.e, Voter Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ photo identity card issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ photo identity proof/ valid recent identity card issued by a recognized university/ college/ e-aadhdar card with photograph/ employee ID.
RRB Chennai Group D Exam Dates in Alphabetical Wise of CEN. 02/2018
RRB Chennai is going to be conducted, the computer based test (CBT) for recruitment of Level-1 (Group D) Posts is likely to start from 17th September 2018. The exam date, shift and city ect. details will be given by the RRB Chennai 10 days prior to the start of CBT. Aspirants can check your exam date, city and shift through the below link. Click on the below link, enter your registration number and date of birth, then click on submit button, it will display your CBT details in the new web page. All the Best…,
For more details visit, RRB Chennai official website at rrbchennai.gov.in