RRB Chennai NTPC Mock Test for ASM Goods Guard Posts, RRB Chennai NTPC Graduate Category Posts, NTPC Exam Call Letters at rrbchennai.gov.in..,
Every year the Railway Recruitment Board Chennai officials are conducted mock test for the examinations of Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduate) Posts. Candidates, who are going to write the Computer Based Test exam, those are check the exam pattern and attempt the RRB Chennai NTPC Mock Test. It is very useful to your exam. Before you can write the examination, read and follow the instructions carefully, given at back side of the call letter/ hall ticket.
The exam paper carry with 100 questions within the time limit of 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWD Candidates). For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. So, the candidates should select the correct answers only. Don’t select the wrong answers.
Based on the previous NTPC Graduate Category notification i.e., CEN No. 03/2015, we have provided the procedure for how to attempt/ write the examination.
RRB Chennai NTPC Mock Test
- Logon to RRB Chennai official website at rrbchennai.gov.in,
- Select the ‘Mock Test for NTPC Graduate Posts’ link,
- It will open a new webpage, click on login button and Read the instructions carefully, then go to next page,
- Choose your default language (Which language you want to write the exam i.e, english/ hindi),
The examination paper is in 15 languages. So, you can select any one language.
- Place the Tick mark and select I am ready to login,
- The question paper is displayed on your screen, the questions are given in order wise and questions are given in numbers wise. you can also select any question.
- They are given some questions for Practice Test only. It is useful to your examinations. All the Best..,
We have provided the latest information on Railway Job’s. candidates may join us through Facebook or Google Plus. Candidates can subscribe to our free email section for receiving all updates on railway recruitment’s at your mail box. Kindly visit our website at www.rrbchennai.co.in, for further information..,