RRB Chennai Online Application for NTPC Category Posts, RRB Chennai Online application Procedure for ASM, Goods Guard, CA, TA & Other Posts.
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board has released the Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 03/2015, on December 26th, 2015, Non-Technical Posts i.e, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA) and other posts for various Zonal Railways / Production units of Indian Railways. There are total 18,252 vacancies are available across in India. And the RRB Chennai board there are 976 vacancies are available. There are lot of candidates are applied for this posts through online at RRB Chennai official website rrbchennai.gov.in/ (OR) rrbonlinereg.in.
RRB Online application Registration Procedure
- Logon to RRB Chennai official website at rrbchennai.gov.in,
- Click on ‘Desired Notification, Online Registration’ link,
- Select ‘New Registration'(Placed at Right side of the page),
- Select the RRB Chennai and click on Apply Now, (You can also select any one of the RRB, submission of application to more than one RRB would results in rejection of all the applications).
- Before filling up the application, candidates are advised to read the official notification completely.
- Then, select eligibility condition and educational qualification link, then click on ‘Accept’.
- Fill the application form completely in all respects, like Name of the candidate, Father Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (as per 10th class certificate) and other details.
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting the Registration Number and Password to your entered mobile number/ e-mail address.
- Once again login with that registration no. and date of birth, for next step,
- Fill the other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidates, the eligible post matching with the qualification. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the category/ post by using the set/ reset priority button.
- Unreserved and OBC category candidates shall pay Rs. 100/- through Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan/ any computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan / pay-in-slip.
- Upload your recent color photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, 15kb – 40kb, 100 DPI, JPG /JPEG format. SC/ ST candidates are also upload scanned copies of their community (Caste) certificates with 50 kb – 100 kb.
- Then, submit your application and take printout the acknowledgement for records.
For more information visit RRB Chennai official website at rrbchennai.gov.in