RRB ASM Goods Guard Notification 2016 for NTPC Category Posts, RRB ASM Goods Guard Notification 2015-16 for 18,252 Positions of CEN No. 03/2015, ..,
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board has released a Centralized Employment Notice No. 03/2015, for Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper posts.
Applications are invited online from Indian Nationals for filling up of 18,252 Non-Technical Posts for various Zonal Railways/ Production Units of Indian Railways.
All eligible candidates are required to apply through Online mode only. (No other mode of submission of application is allowed).
Forms can be submitted online from December 26, 2015. Details regarding the procedure to apply, examination fee, selection procedure are as follows:
How to Apply :
- Candidates can apply for a particular post with any one RRB through ONLINE application mode of a concerned RRB.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before submitting the application online.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates from Unreserved and OBC categories shall pay Rs.100/- through Debit/ Credit Card/ Online Banking.
- SC/ ST/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes/ Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of Fee.
Selection Procedure :
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in written examination.
Important Dates :
- Submission of application forms can be made online with effect from 26th December 2015.
- Last date for submission of application forms is 25th January 2015.
- Online exam will be held during March – May 2015.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree from any recognized university (or) its equivalent for who want to apply for the post of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard & Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant.
- Candidates should possess Degree from any recognized university (or) its equivalent with Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper.
Age Limit :
Applying Candidates age should be between 18 and 32 years (Age as on 01-01-2016). Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules i.e, 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years PWD (General), 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates.
Post Details :
|Cat. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205|
|7||Assistant Station Master||5942|
|9||Senior Time Keeper||4|
Full notification/ advertisement in PDF format will be uploaded once the same is released on 26th December 2015.
- RRB ASM Goods Guard Full Notification 2015-16 – Download Here
|Name of Board||Number of Positions|
|Jammu – Srinagar||171|
Candidates can apply for a particular post to any one RRB only through ONLINE
RRB ASM Goods Guard Online Applications 2016 for NTPC Category Posts
|S. No.||Railway Recruitment Board’s||Official Site|
|12||Jammu & Srinagar||Apply Here|
Online Applications closed on 25th January 2016 for the posts of RRB Chennai NTPC Category.